Learn more about the Georgia Governor hopeful in these Stacey Abrams quotes.
Stacey Abrams is a member of the Democratic Party who is running in the 2022 election to be the Georgia governor.
She served in the Georgia House of Representatives from 2007 to 2017 and as the Minority Leader from 2011 through July 2017.
Abrams is known for being a voting rights activist and worked to help increase voter turnout for the 2020 election, helping Biden win in Georgia.
She previously ran as the first African-American gubernatorial nominee for a major party in 2018.
She lost the election but wouldn’t concede.
Instead, Abrams accused the winner of committing voter suppression. However, no evidence was found backing her claims.
You can learn more about her thoughts and opinions in these Stacey Abrams quotes.
Inspirational Stacey Abrams quotes
We are the only ones who can truly make a difference for ourselves in life. These quotes may provide you with inspiration to make a difference.
1. “Do not allow setbacks to set you back.” – Stacey Abrams
2. “The way to win is to try.” – Stacey Abrams
3. “As a writer and former elected official, I believe in the power of words.” – Stacey Abrams
4. “Progress is possible, but it is fragile, and across our country, the battles for our most basic civil rights rage on.” – Stacey Abrams
5. “We’re too often told that our mistakes are ours alone, but victory is a shared benefit.” – Stacey Abrams
6. “Because I learned long ago that winning doesn’t always mean you get the prize. Sometimes you get progress, and that counts. “- Stacey Abrams
7. “I’m not going to do class warfare; I want to be wealthy.” – Stacey Abrams
8. “My life has always been about making certain I accrue the skills necessary to make my