Pool quotes make your day at the pool a lot more enjoyable.
There are so many reasons people enjoy spending time in the pool.
Some people like the fun and excitement of swimming and hanging out with friends in the pool.
Others enjoy the health benefit of things like swimming, water aerobics, and even soaking in extra vitamin D in the sunshine.
And there are still others that enjoy pool time because they like to relax and float around.
These awesome moments deserve a lovely photo to share on Instagram, and along with that picture, you need the perfect caption.
The following pool quotes can be just what you’re looking for.
Pool Quotes that are Hard to Ignore
1. “When I dip, you dip, we dip!” – Freak Nasty
2. “Time is a pool to swim and dream and create in.” – Jay Woodman
3. “This life is like a swimming pool. You dive into the water, but you can’t see how deep it is.” – Dennis Rodman
4. “Happiness consists in activity. It is running steam, not a stagnant pool.” – John Mason Good
5. “Don’t wait for your ship to come in – swim out to it!” – Cathy Hopkins
6. “Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. “Swimming is probably the ultimate of burnout sports.” – Diana Nyad
8. “Water for me is so essential, like swimming.” – Nastassja Kinski
9. “While I’m swimming, I sing songs in my mind.” – Alexander Popov
10. “All good writing is swimming under water and holding your breath.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald Most Captivating Pool Quotes
11. “To have faith is to trust yourself to the water. When you swim you don’t grab hold of the water, because if you do you will sink and drown. Instead you relax, and float.” – Alan Watts
12. “If one synchronized swimmer drowns, do all the rest have to drown too?” –
John Mason Good