There are lots of reasons people do good deeds, as you will see in these good deeds quotes.
Sometimes, people do good deeds out of a sense of religious duty or moral obligation.
Other times, people do good deeds because they believe that random acts of kindness will make the world a better place.
Then there are people who do good deeds because they want to get rewarded or look good in front of other people.
These good deeds quotes shed some light on why people do good deeds and why you should too!
Doing good deeds is obviously good for other people and the world around you.
However, did you know that doing something kind for others can actually help you too?
Doing something good for someone else helps you to recognize the plight of others.
It can take the focus off of the negative things going on in your life and provide some perspective.
Ultimately, getting a little removed from your own bubble can help you increase your level of gratitude for all the positive things in your world.
Keep reading through these good deeds quotes to inspire you to do one thing that brings someone else joy today!
Short good deeds quotes
1. “A good deed never goes unpunished.” — Gore Vidal
2. “No good deed ever goes wasted.” — Harold S. Kushner
3. “A good deed is the best prayer.” — Robert Green Ingersoll
4. “Big words seldom accompany good deeds.” — Charlotte Whitton
5. “To be doing good deeds is man’s most glorious task.” — Sophocles
6. “Our sins are more easily remembered than our good deeds.” — Democritus
7. “God does not need your good works, but your neighbor does.” — Martin Luther
8. “The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the greatest intention.” — Khalil Gibran
9. “The man of sensibility is too busy talking about
Robert Green Ingersoll