Ender’s Game is a military science fiction novel from 1985 written by American author Orson Scott Card. These Ender’s Game quotes are from several characters, including Ender, Colonel Graff, and Mazer Rackham. In 2013, the book was adapted to film and starred Asa Butterfield and Harrison Ford.
The events of the book are set at an unspecified date in Earth’s future. Humankind is in danger after two conflicts with the Formics, an insectoid alien species also known as the ‘buggers.’ A third invasion is imminent.
Children, including the novel’s protagonist, Andrew “Ender” Wiggin, are trained from a very young age. The training comprises the children taking part in tough games, including some in zero gravity. Ender turns out to be a tactical genius.
The novel has been translated into 34 languages and has become a cult favorite among fans. It has also been adapted into two comic book series.
These Ender’s Game quotes come from both the book and the movie! Keep reading through to the end to learn more about the movie if you haven’t seen it yet.
Don’t forget to also check out these Dune quotes from the novel that reshaped science fiction.
Ender’s Game quotes from Colonel Graff
1. “Let’s see how he handles rejection.” — Colonel Graff
2. “There’s only one kid on this launch with any brains at all so far, and that’s Ender Wiggin.” — Colonel Graff
3. “You have a habit of upsetting your commander.” — Colonel Graff
4. “Don’t threaten me, boy, I’m not the enemy.” — Colonel Graff
5. “I want him to save lives.” — Colonel Graff
6. “We won! That’s all that matters.” — Colonel Graff
7. “I told them you were the best. We need a Julius Caesar, a Napoleon.” — Colonel Graff
8. “Well, that does make me feel a little better. I thought I was the
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6