liking parting treating kids

Q: “My College Freshman Is Failing. How Can He Fix Things?”

Reading now: 427

Q: “My college freshman just told us that he will likely fail several courses. He admitted that he neglected to register with the Office of Disability Services (ODS) to get accommodations for his ADHD and learning disabilities.

Is it too late to fix things?”A: It may be too late in the semester to fix things for the courses he’s failing, but he still should arrange meetings with the professors of these courses to explain his situation.

It is always possible that they will allow him to submit additional work to raise his grades.Regardless, there are several steps your student can take to move forward.There are no IEPs in college, and, unlike in high school, responsibility for identifying as a student with a disability in need of accommodations falls entirely on the student.

The website is an aggregator of articles from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the article if you find it unreliable.

Related articles