accommodations Dear ADHD Family Coach

“Q: Could a 504 Plan Improve My Child’s Executive Dysfunction?”

Reading now: 263

Q: “My middle schooler has executive function deficits. She is back in school face-to-face and is having a hard time doing work in class.

How can I support her from home when I can’t be near her to encourage accountability? She doesn’t have a 504 Plan and her teachers are overwhelmed, so they cannot monitor her consistently.”Hi!I so appreciate that you want to support your child.

And the best way for you to support your daughter from home is to make sure she gets the support she needs at school.Since I don’t know any specifics, I’m going to start by suggesting that you request a 504 Plan, through which you can request special in-school accommodations if your daughter qualifies.

The website is an aggregator of articles from open sources. The source is indicated at the beginning and at the end of the announcement. You can send a complaint on the article if you find it unreliable.

Related articles