Enjoy these February quotes that will help you get a jump on your spring cleaning.
February is one of my favorite months. Even though it is the shortest month of the year, it is jam-packed with events, including Groundhog Day and Valentine’s Day! It is Black History month, as well as: American Heart Month, Canned Food Month, Grapefruit Month, and Hot Breakfast Month! Who knew that a month with only 28 (or 29 days) could fit all that in!
The weather can be a little crazy…this might have something to do with the fact that we get our information from a groundhog, or maybe it’s just the crazy Montana weather in general!
On those cold wintery days, you can channel February’s namesake, Februa (a roman cleansing ritual) and get a jump on your spring cleaning! Even better, grab a blanket and read through these fun February quotes!
Don’t forget to also read these magnificent March quotes for more inspiration.
Windy and Wintery February quotes
1. “February is the border between winter and spring.” ― Terri Guillemets
2. “February, when the days of winter seem endless and no amount of wistful recollecting can bring back any air of summer.” ― Shirley Jackson
3. “Late February days; and now, at last, Might you have thought that winter’s woe was past; So fair the sky was and so soft the air.” ― William Morris
4. “The bitter winds in February were sometimes called the First East Winds, but the longing for spring somehow made them seem more piercing.” ― Eiji Yoshikawa
5. “February, a form pale-vestured, wildly fair. One of the North Wind’s daughters with icicles in her hair.” ― Edgar Fawcett
6. “On the wind in February, snowflakes float still. Half inclined to turn to rain, nipping, dripping, chill.” ― Christina Georgina Rossetti
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6