1. “Gratitude and complaining cannot co-exist simultaneously. Choose the one that best serves you.” – Hal Elrod 2. “The greatest gift you can give to others is to fulfill YOUR potential, so that you can show them how to fulfill theirs.” – Hal Elrod
3. “There is a fine line between optimism and delusion. I cross it often.” – Hal Elrod
4. “Replace your judgments with empathy, upgrade your complaining to gratitude, and trade in your fear for love.” – Hal Elrod
5. “The more value you add to someone’s life, the more valuable you become to them.” – Hal Elrod
6. “Give up being perfect for being authentic. Be who you are. Love who you are. Others will too.” – Hal Elrod
7. “Make bold moves toward your dreams each day, refuse to stop, and nothing can stop you.” – Hal Elrod
8. “It’s okay to be average, as long as you surround yourself with extraordinary people that you become the average of.” – Hal Elrod
9. “Where you are is a result of who you were, but where you go depends entirely on who you choose to be.” – Hal Elrod
10. “It’s true that everything happens for a reason, but it is always our responsibility to choose the reasons.” – Hal Elrod
11. “Love the life you have while you create the life of your dreams. Don’t think you have to wait for the latter to do the former.“ – Hal Elrod
12. “The #1 cause of unfulfilled potential is never deciding that NOW matters more than any other time in your life. IT DOES.” – Hal Elrod
13. “Life isn’t about wishing you were somewhere, or someone that you’re not. Life is about enjoying where you are, loving who you are, and consistently improving both.” – Hal Elrod
14. “They say misery loves company, but so does mediocrity. Don’t let the limiting beliefs of OTHERS limit
1. “Gratitude and complaining cannot co-exist simultaneously. Choose the one that best serves you.” – Hal Elrod 2. “The greatest gift you can give to others is to fulfill YOUR potential, so that you can show them how to fulfill theirs.” – Hal Elrod 3. “There is
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6