On Wednesdays, we get inspired. Below is a selection of 50 Mean Girls quotes from the 2000s-defining teen comedy movie.
What Mean Girls character do you identify with the most?
Released in 2004, Mean Girls is a teen comedy written by comedian and SNL-alum Tina Fey. The movie stars a hilarious ensemble cast including Lindsey Lohan, Rachel McAdams, Tina Fey, Lacey Chabert, and Amy Poehler.
The story of Mean Girls surrounds a homeschooled teenager from Africa during her first year of high school in the United States. The movie has become a pop-culture phenomenon, inspiring everything from Ariana Grande’s “Thank U, Next” music video to President Barack Obama’s viral tweet.
Below are fifty hilarious quotes from Cady, Regina George, and the gang that prove how quotable the movie is to this day.
We also have a compilation of The Outsiders quotes from the unforgettable coming-of-age novel. Be sure to read those as well.
Mean Girls quotes from Regina George
1. “But you’re, like, really pretty. So you agree? You think you’re really pretty?” — Regina George (Rachel McAdams)
2. “Stop trying to make ‘fetch’ happen. It’s not going to happen!” — Regina George (Rachel McAdams)
3. “Get in loser, we’re going shopping.” — Regina George (Rachel McAdams)
4. “Is butter a carb?” — Regina George (Rachel McAdams)
5. “Oh my God, I love your skirt! Where did you get it? That is the ugliest effing skirt I’ve ever seen.” — Regina George (Rachel McAdams)
6. “Boo, you whore!” — Regina George (Rachel McAdams)
7. “I like “invented” her, you know what I mean?” — Regina George (Rachel McAdams)
8. “I gave him everything! I was half a virgin when I met him.” — Regina George (Rachel McAdams)
9. “I love her. She’s like a Martian!” — Regina George (Rachel