Grandma’s Boy is a 2006 American stoner comedy film, as you will have probably guessed from these Grandma’s Boy quotes about weed.
The film was directed by Nicholaus Goossen, written by Barry Wernick, Allen Covert, and Nick Swardson, and starring Linda Cardellini, Allen Covert, Peter Dante, Shirley Jones, Shirley Knight, Joel David Moore, Kevin Nealon, Doris Roberts, and Nick Swardson.
The film has terrible reviews. In fact, it has a 16% out of a 100% on the Rotten Tomatoes scale. However, fans of the movie still find the film quite funny. It has Doris Roberts in it, so it can’t be all bad!
The main character, Alex (Allen Covert) is a single, 35-year-old gamer who lives with his friend Josh (Jonathan Loughran). The pair run into a bit of financial trouble and are unable to pay their rent. This leads to Alex moving in with his whacky grandma Lilly (Doris Roberts).
Alex, who is used to playing video games and smoking pot is suddenly surrounded by a bunch of meddling older women. Lilly quickly puts Alex to work with a list of chores around the house.
Keep reading through these Grandma’s Boy quotes for a good laugh and to see how the story ends!
Don’t forget to also check out these video game quotes that relate video games and real life.
Grandma’s Boy quotes from Alex
1. “Hey, JP. That’s a great outfit. How much do clothes cost in The Matrix?” — Alex
2. “My grandma drank all my pot.” — Alex
3. “Dude, your bed’s a car.” — Alex
4. “Don’t judge me monkey!” — Alex
5. “Dude, your ass is tanner than my face.” — Alex
6. “You can’t get stoned and be an accountant, you make too many mistakes, you lose people millions of dollars, you get fired.” — Alex
7. “Oh, yes! Finally, a roommate who goes shopping.” — Alex
8. “I was like one of