These setting priority quotes will help you reach your goals by identifying what the most important things are to you.
It’s easy to struggle with setting priorities. There are a lot of things that you want to accomplish and a lot of things that you think other people want you to accomplish. But before you start making a list of goals that you want to reach, you have to identify what your priorities are.
What’s important to you?
When your goals align with your priorities, you are a lot more likely to achieve them because they are things that are important to you. These setting priority quotes will help you understand why it’s such an important step and what you should consider as you think about them.
Also check out these powerful actions speak louder than words quotes that will empower you.
Priority quotes about finding the important things in life
1. “Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things which matter least.” – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
2. “Life is short. Focus on what really matters most; you should change your priorities over time.” – Roy T. Bennett
3. “Set aside time to plan how you will spend your time. Think about what’s most important. Then do those things first.” – Frank Bettger
4. “Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.” – Albert Einstein
5. “Most of us spend too much time on what is urgent and not enough time on what is important.” ― Stephen R. Covey
6. “Make your own recovery the first priority in your life.” – Robin Norwood
7. “The first step to success is knowing your priorities.” – Aspesh
8. “Our greatest danger in life is in permitting the urgent things to crowd out the important.” – Charles E. Hummel
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6