Embracing your feelings is important for your mental and emotional health. These feelings quotes will encourage you to do just that.
If you’ve always shied away from sharing your emotions or even allowing yourself to “feel your feelings”, it’s time to make a change. Learning how to recognize and understand your emotions can play a big role in the way you feel about yourself and affect the relationships you’re in.
Learning how to recognize your feelings, even the difficult ones, is part of life. When you understand what your emotions are, it can help you learn how to process them.
If feelings and emotions aren’t your strong point, these feelings quotes might help.
Feelings Quotes About Embracing Your Emotions
1. “The emotionally intelligent person is skilled in four areas; identifying emotions, using emotions, understanding emotions, and regulating emotions.” – John Mayer
2. “Instead of resisting any emotion, the best way to dispel it is to enter it fully, embrace it and see through your resistance.” – Deepak Chopra
3. “When embraced and accepted, negative emotions can be a powerful catalyst to positive change in one’s life and can lead to a deeper feeling of meaning and authenticity.” – Dr. Paul TP Wong
4. “Embrace all emotions: sadness, happiness, sorrow, hate, prejudice, fearl; they are weapons against our greatest enemy: indifference.” – Dave Matthes
5. “Don’t shut down your emotions. Embrace them. Your emotions are your internal compass telling you whether or not you are on track. Use them to help cultivate your passions or motivate you to change situations and circumstances that hold you back from achieving your goals.” – Jillian Michaels
6. “When you refuse to embrace your negative emotions, you are refusing to
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6