These loving life quotes will have you looking at things from a new perspective.
One where you can delight in everyday moments and simple things.
If some of your favorite quotes about loving life didn’t make the list, leave them in a comment for us!
It should not take a personal tragedy or setback to appreciate your life and be grateful for all the things you love.
Sometimes it is nice to just hit the pause button and take a deep breath to get an inventory of all the ways your life is incredible and makes you happy.
Here are 20 quotes I keep on my desk as a gentle reminder of why I love my life. Enjoy…
1. Let’s start with one from Jules Renard, “As I grow to understand life less and less, I learn to love it more and more.”
In my youth, I wanted certainty and answers. As I have aged, I have realized that the world is not really black and white. I have learned to appreciate the grey areas. As we get comfortable having more questions than answers, we learn to enjoy the journey more and focus on the destination less.
2. Many people have been given credit for the quote, “Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away.”
3. When things do not work out as I imagined, Eleanor Roosevelt reminds us that “Today is the oldest you’ve ever been and the youngest you’ll ever be again. Enjoy it.”
4. It was Abraham Lincoln who said, “And in the end it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.”
Whichever you prefer, everyone can agree that life is about quality over quantity. We do not know how long we have, so just make the most of your time and enjoy each day to the fullest!
5. So, how do you want to spend that precious time? “The bad news is time flies. The
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6