If you are looking for a good debate, then you need to check out these insightful debate quotes.
Dr. Debasish Mrindha once said “A true leader debates an idea to find a better solution.”
Unfortunately when many of us debate others, it is rarely for the sake of finding a better solution and usually because we want to demonstrate that we are right about something.
Depending on the situation, debates can add to our quality of life by exposing us to new ideas and perspectives.
However, debates can also deteriorate into arguments where feelings become the focal point and ideas go out the window.
Writer Bikash Bhander reflected that “Ideological debates won’t solve real world’s problems.
Empathetic actions will.” Debate is an important part of life and can strengthen our development.
Debate allow us to truly know if our ideas and beliefs truly represent how we think and feel.
Without opposing views we would perhaps only see things from one way.
Check out the debate quotes to broaden how you approach someone with different ideas.
Debate Quotes On Who You Shouldn’t Debate With
Some debates aren’t worth having. If a debate cannot be performed in a respectful manner then it isn’t worth your time.
1. “You can’t debate an idiot. if you do, you are an idiot.” – M.Rehan Behleem
2. “In all debates, let truth be thy aim, not victory, or an unjust interest.” – William Penn
3. “A true leader debates an idea to find a better solution.” – Debasish Mridha, MD
4. “Don’t be loud, lift your logic”. – Amit Kalantri, Wealth of Words
5. “Ideological debates won’t solve real world’s problems. Empathetic actions will.” – Bikash Bhandari
6. “You don’t win a debate by suppressing discussion; you win it with a better argument” – Frank