These smoking quotes will make you laugh, cry and think all at the same time.
Let us know what you thought about these smoking quotes using the comment section below!
Are you a smoker? Have you quit before?
Like anything, there are varied opinions on smoking.
From Mark Twain joking about his smoking vice to Patrick Swayze coming to terms with how smoking impacted his pancreatic cancer, you will find every side of the topic addressed.
Smoking has been around since the earliest days of humankind.
In fact, archaeologists have recently found evidence of tobacco use dating back over 3,300 years ago.
Charred seeds found in the Utah desert show evidence of the many uses for the plant.
For a long time, smoking was in fashion in America.
Some of the most iconic movies and advertisements were centered on smoking.
As time has passed, smoking has fallen out of fashion for many people, particularly because of the health risks associated with cigarette consumption. Quitting smoking quotes
1. “Be brighter, put down the lighter.” — Unknown
2. “You’re always better off if you quit smoking; it’s never too late.” — Loni Anderson
3. “I like smoking! I mean, God, I quit everything else, can’t I smoke?” — Melanie Griffith
4. “Get me well so I can get on television and tell people to stop smoking.” — Nat King Cole
5. “The best time to quit smoking was the day you started, the second best time to quit is today.” — Unknown
6. “To quit smoking, you must first want to quit, but then you must also do the quitting.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
7. “Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I’ve done it thousands of times.” — Mark Twain
8. “I’ll give up smoking when I die, and I’ll settle down when I die. Until
Johann Wolfgang Von-Goethe