Is golf your favorite past time of choice? If so, these golf quotes will gave you the motivation to keep playing and practice.
The book, Rules of Golf, reads: “The game of golf consists of playing a ball from the teeing ground into the hole by a stroke or successive strokes in accordance with the rules.”
Likely, you or someone you love spends countless hours attempting to do just that! Personally, I am a fan of mini-golf. I prefer the constant putting and being blocked by massive objects, over the skill required to actually play the game.
My husband has tried to show me, but I am beyond help. There are too many little nuances: hold it this way, stand this way, bend here…I just want to hit the ball. Clearly, I lack the appreciation needed to play the game according to the following golf greats, but if it is your favorite past time of choice, then you will enjoy these golf quotes.
Also check out these sports quotes about mindset and becoming legendary.
Golf quotes about money
1. “I regard golf as an expensive way of playing marbles.” – G.K. Chesterton
2. “Although golf was originally restricted to wealthy, overweight Protestants, today it’s open to anybody who owns hideous clothing.” – Dave Berry
3. “Putts get real difficult the day they hand out the money.” – Lee Trevino
4. “You don’t know what pressure is until you play for five bucks with only two bucks in your pocket.” – Lee Trevino
Religion and golf quotes
5. “Golf: A plague invented by the Calvinistic Scots as a punishment for man’s sins.” – James Barrett Reston
6. “Golf… is the infallible test. The man who can go into a patch of rough alone, with the knowledge that only God is watching him, and play his ball where it lies, is the man who will serve you
ADDitude readers told us how the menstrual cycle impacts their ADHD symptoms in ways that are both pleasant and painful during a typical 30-day cycle. Do your ADHD symptoms worsen or improve at certain times of the month? We’d love to hear from you! Share your thoughts in the Comment section below.“My working memory is most severely affected three days before my period. I can’t remember what I’m doing, and I’ll walk into the kitchen 100 times.
Mental.guide is your guide in the world of psychology. In our online-journal you will find answers to many questions: how to overcome stress and depression, how to control your worry, how to manage anxiety and phobia, how to start loving and respecting yourself and many others.
Here you will get pieces of advice from the psychologists who will help you understand yourself better and start living in a harmony with this world around. Everyday updates are waiting for you here. So, if your feel upset, depressed and worried our psycho guide is ready to help you! We are your online help that is always at hand.
Owner: SNOWLAND s.r.o.
Registration certificate 06691200
16200, Na okraji 381/41, Veleslavín, 162 00 Praha 6